- Ear, Nose and Throat
Dr Shashi Singh is an Adult and Paediatric Consultant ENT, and Head and Neck Surgeon on the Central Coast.
Dr Singh is currently the Head of Department of ENT at Gosford Public Hospital and a Conjoint Lecturer in Otolaryngology at The University of Newcastle.
Dr Singh originally completed his specialist training in 2005. Having been awarded the Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, he completed a further two years sub-specialisation training in Auckland, New Zealand. During this period he obtained substantial experience in various general ENT diseases and Head and Neck diseases and Rhinology.
Fields of expertise:
- General Otolaryngology, Head and Neck surgery
- Thyroid surgery and Salivary gland
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea
- Paediatric ENT disorders including treatment of tonsillitis, sleep apnoea, deafness and ear infections, hayfever and sinus disease
- Sinusitis and nasal disorders
- Snoring and sleep apnoea
- Ear disorders including deafness, dizziness, vertigo, tinnitus, infections, benign and malignant tumours, and Exostoses
- Facial Plastic and Cosmetic surgery – Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty
- Thyroid surgery
- Voice disorders
- Image guided sinus surgery
Special services offered:
- Allergy Clinic
- Upper airway endoscopy
- Nerve monitoring during surgery (facial nerve, laryngeal nerves)
- MBBS , FRACS (Orl-Hons) , MS (Orl-Hons)
29 Hills Street, Gosford NSW 2250Phone: 02 4324 5677Fax: 02 4324 5408