Whether you are an RN or EN, this is an opportunity not to be missed! We are currently recruiting experienced and aspiring Mental Health Nurses and have a genuine commitment in supporting your development with multiple opportunities to specialise in Mental Health or Drug & Alcohol.
Quality patient-care is at the centre of everything we do. You will be instrumental in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care in collaboration with like-minded professionals across a multi-disciplinary team!
Care is our passion. People are our business. Excellence is our standard. Growth is our ambition.
- Highest paid nursing wages in NSW!
- Full-time, part-time and casual opportunities with flexible rostering to support your work/life balance
- Grow with us – We have a brand new 27-bed purpose built Mental Health ward opening this month where you will be supported by a dedicated team to deliver the best healthcare!
Your happiness is important to us, here are just a few things you will enjoy working with us
- Flexible working conditions to ensure a healthy work-life balance – we truly mean it, if flexibility is important to you, it’s important to us too!
- Additional Day Off (ADO) on offer for full time staff
- Wellbeing programs including options for discounted private health insurance
- Fitness passport
- Commitment to career development, ongoing training and development
- Paid parental leave
- Novated lease opportunities
- Reward and recognition program including vouchers, raffles and award
You are equal parts passionate and kind with a genuine patient-centred approach. To ensure your success, you will have:
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical governance related to nursing standards
- Demonstrated experience contributing to quality improvement principles, accreditation and clinical policy development and implementation
- Awareness and practice of legislation affecting nursing practice and health care
- Strong focus on patient centred, recovery focused, evidence-based nursing care
- Focus on service improvement and ongoing professional development for delivery of excellent patient care and positive health outcomes
- Excellent collaboration and consultation skills with individuals, groups, significant others and the multidisciplinary health care team
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, including computer application skills
- Demonstrated high standards of professional and ethical practice with the commitment to promote safety, security and personal integrity in the workplace
You will stand out from the crowd if you have:
- Clinical experience in an acute inpatient setting
- Post graduate qualifications in relevant specialty
- A passion for continued learning and career development
- Previous experience in a private health care facility
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Current Working with Children Check and Police Check.
- Current driver’s licence
- Immunisation evidence (including COVID-19 vaccination) and serology report to comply with Category A (High Risk) compliance requirements
Interested to know more?
Get in touch with Debbra Ritter, CEO