- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Dr Priyanga Arachchi is a General Adult Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist.
Dr Arachchi obtained her basic medical qualifications and a post graduate degree in Psychiatry (MD) in Sri Lanka, before moving to New Zealand in 2008. Since then she has worked in multiple settings in both New Zealand and Australia as a General Adult Psychiatrist.
Dr Arachchi became a Fellow of RANZCP in 2015 and most recently acquired qualifications in advanced training in psychotherapy becoming a qualified Psychotherapist. She currently works as a staff specialist psychiatrist for Central Coast Health.
Dr Arachchi uses holistic, patient-centred approaches to treat adult mental health issues.
Areas of special interest include:
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Dealing with grief, loss and stress
- Low self-esteem and personality disorders
- Eating disorders
Dr Arachchi has joined the Psychiatry team at Brisbane Waters Private Hospital and is pleased to accept referrals for outpatients immediately.
- MBBS , MD (Psych) , FRANZCP , Advanced Training in Psychotherapy
- Urgent Inpatient Enquiries
Mental Health Intake Officer 1800 214 886Phone: 1800 814 226